The Hero’s Journey Membership
Become a Friend of The Hero’s Journey
We’re sometimes not too sure how we get into good friendships. It seems to happen rather mysteriously: we talk of somewhat randomly ‘clicking’ with people. Trying to plan for it sounds like cheating. But in a busy world, the desire to socialise authentically, with interesting, like-minded people, deserves to be addressed directly.
That’s why we created The Hero’s Journey Friends scheme. Membership gives you the right to invite creative professionals to publish their story for free on The Hero’s Journey online. Each story made possible by you is anchored around the big idea that when we our quest let’s us travel from a person who interests us to another person who interest them and exchange stories we learn more about ourselves, meet people who can make a difference for you and have more impact in the world with telling our story. Every month, in your own city or somewhere in the world you can invite creative professionals you like to tell their story for the Hero’s Journey website.
If you have passion for your work, you will find kindred spirits in this way of travelling. The stories you will see of creative professionals you have invited for The Hero’s Journey are guaranteed to be stimulating and reassuring – as well as prompts to genuine connection and insight. Every creative professional you bring forward to have their story free published on The Hero’s Journey online, you will be offering a great experience to everyone you meet.
The Hero’s Journey Friends Programma Includes
- The right to offer 25 creative professionals of your choice each year to tell their story with The Hero’s Journey questionnaire as free publicity. The stories are published on the Hero’s Journey online. Every professional published knows you are the one who made this available for them.
- The right to update your own story at The Hero’s Journey – questionnaire and picture – two times each year to keep up with your new events, shows, books, performances, videos.
- You can use up to 6 professional pictures in your online questionnaire to present yourself and your work. We need permission of your photographers’.
- 10% discount on all The Hero’s Journey seminars world wide
- The right to present your story about and your creative work in a 15 – 20 minutes format at The Hero’s Journey yearly conference for Friends in Amsterdam in March.
Price is : Euro 130 for one year
The programmes last for 365 days, after which you will be asked if you’d like to renew your subscription.
You want to become a Hero’s Journey Friend? Mail Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive info how to make that happen.