Meet your Heroes and Make a Testdrive in Your Dreamjob
Yes, you can try your hand at the career of your dreams without risking your present job, your next mortgage payment, or your kids’ future. You will discover how a ‘Testdrive in your Dreamjob’ – meeting rolemodels who are successful in a creative career you are thinking of or always wanted – can be the first step toward making that dream come true.
Revolutionary and practical, this hands-on journey from the founder of The Hero’s Journey will help you mesh your working life with your deepest sense of self as you learn how to:
- Plan a ‘The Hero’s Journey’ of your own in any career;
- Build the skills and gather the knowledge you’ll need to embark on your new career;
- Overcome the fear of starting your own business;
- Turn a layoff or other involuntary change into the opportunity of a lifetime;
- Design and create a dreamjob that does not exist … yet;
- Manage a smooth, safe transition from your present job to your dreamjob;
- Minimize financial risk as you embark on your bold new life.
Twelve Reasons for Meeting your Heroes: Make a Testdrive in Your Dreamjob
1. To make a testdrive in your dreamjob before you committ yourself to a career
2. To find a mentor
3. To learn about the ins and outs of a business
4. To make contacts in a profession or market
5. To raise your confidence level
6. To explore a passion
7. To satisfy your curiosity about ‘ the road not taken’
8. To test possible businesses when you don’t know yet what you want
9. To make an unusual, exciting journey
10. To try out something new and challenge yourself in new ways
11. To create a new story about yourself, your present company, job, lifestyle and future
12. To reconnect with some passion(s) inside of you
Join us for a truly transformational vacation for the mind.
You can reach Peter for a skype meeting about questions you have by mailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storytelling firm which helps creative professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lifes and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.