Don’t Let Money Stall Your Creative Career!
Ask an artist, a musician, an actor, or a graphic designer, and each and every one will tell you the same thing: To have the money to create, you have to be creative with your money. If you’re lucky enough to have found the perfect career for you, one that lets you showcase your talents and keeps your creative juices flowing, congratulations! However, Peter de Kuster knows the dirty reality most of you are all too familiar with: Even when your creative juices are really flowing, that doesn’t necessarily mean that money is pouring in at the same pace. In The Financial Freedom to Create, Peter de Kuster offers you in one unforgettable day in the footsteps of great heroes in a world city a myriad of valuable advice for doing just that, including:
• How to know which of your creative talents are the most marketable and can earn you the most money
• How to take the “free” out of freelance and charge what you’re worth
• Why you should avoid the pitfalls of accumulating too much debt in
a lean time—and should always remember the importance of saving in a boom time
• Remembering that you can succeed in your endeavors without selling your creative soul
• How to find the funds to finance your dreams
Full of eye-opening facts, instructive anecdotes, and real-life stories of creative heroes in a world city, The Financial Freedom to Create is your guide to getting a financial life—so you can maintain your creative one.
09.40 Tea & Coffee on arrival
10.00 Morning Journey
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Afternoon Journey
17.00 Dinner Break Evening Journey