If you’re interested in driving impact at scale, we’d like to introduce you to open innovation.
Open innovation is a collaborative approach to social impact that brings diverse people together to share ideas and build on each other’s insights. We’ve seen that openness drives change further, faster.
OPEN INNOVATION HAS HELPED OUR SPONSORS:
Reimagine the dominant story in their market to surface innovative projects and people.
Gain diverse insights to fuel social change worldwide.
Engage targeted audiences and tap into new networks.
How Might We Create Impact Together?
We like to begin our partnerships with a big quest(ion), a good story and a good conversation.
Together, we’ll define an effective path to impact. You can innovate much faster when you’re building on the ideas of many. We call this open innovation. Here’s how you can try it out:
Quests. Quests are idea accelerators that connect people worldwide with storytelling tools, support and each other to build real solutions for today’s toughest problems. This is a great place to start if you are getting to know The Hero’s Journey Open.
- Use The Hero’s Journey storytelling resources and design thinking to develop, refine, and scale your ideas.
- Access funding or design support to advance and implement your idea.
- Connect with a global community of innovators, experts, and funders.
Fellowships. Fellowships regularly convene community builders, innovators, experts and funders in cities worldwide to take local action on global The Hero’s Journey Open initiatives. If you want to to connect with innovators in your community send us an email at email@example.com
- Build meaningful connections with other leaders in your city.
- Partner with local innovators to advance impactful solutions.
- Make a difference in your community through storytelling.
Storytelling Tools. Explore storytelling perspectives, tools, and ideas from the edges of social impact and innovation, along with stories of people using storytelling to advance solutions. If you’re dedicated to driving change, check them out.
- Access case studies and how-to guides on innovating for systems change.
- Scale your solutions with access to funding and The Hero’s Journey storytelling resources.
- Apply The Hero’s Journey storytelling tools to build skills and impact.